Job Vacancy -
HSE Industrial Hygiene Executive
The Job :
The HSE Industrial Hygiene Executive is responsible in providing expertise and consultation services on IH area, to lead and develop the overall IH program and assure that programs are conducted in compliance with DOSH regulations pertaining to occupational health and medicine.
The Responsibilities :
The Requirements :
- Develop and maintain OPTIMAL IH management systems (work processes, standards and procedures).
- Develop strategies, methods and techniques for recognition, evaluation, monitoring and control of occupational health risks.
- Provide interpretations (discipline specific, regulatory and company requirements) and consultation as requested.
- Coordinate and optimize IH programs.
- Identify opportunities to streamline IH resources and work, including management of IH contract services as applicable.
- Summarize and interpret IH discipline data.
- Submit permit applications, registrations, renewals and reports to government agencies.
- Reviews new and proposed regulations to assess impact on plant operations and provide recommended changes to existing procedures and programs or additions.
- Develop the know-how (processes, documentation training) for meeting requirements.
- Serves as the Radiation Protection Officer & Certified Industrial Hygienist registered with DOSH.
- Maintains the Plant MSDS (CSDS) database in the PRIMS computerized document management system (DMS) which is required for employee information and for distribution to OPTIMAL customers per DOSH regulations.
- Participates in the HSE related review, audits, investigations and projects.
- Possess degree in sciences/engineering or its equivalent in related field e.g. Chemistry, Occupational Health or Medicine.
Minimum 5 years working experience in relevant Industrial Hygiene and/or HSE.
Possess Industrial Hygiene certificate in compliance with local regulation.
Has a thorough understanding of the Malaysian DOSH, AELB and Poison License and related regulations.
Possess sound knowledge as Radiation Protection Officer (RPO) will be an added advantage.
All candidates must possess the ability to work in a multicultural environment with excellent communication skill in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a complete resume indicating tertiary qualification, experience, current and expected salary, contact telephone number together with a non returnable passport-sized photograph to:-
Human Resource & Admin Dept.
OPTIMAL CHEMICALS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
Level 9, Menara Dayabumi
Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin
50050 Kuala Lumpur
Fax no.: 03-2783 6869
e-mail : email@example.com
Please submit application before 15th August 2008
Back to top