Home » Sitemap » Contact Us
 
About Us Products & Services Our People Safety & Environment Corporate Citizenship Media Centre
Companies OPTIMAL OLEFINS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD View print page
  Company Background
  The Logo
  History
  World Class Facilities
  Competitive Advantage
  Vision & Mission
  Companies
OPTIMAL OLEFINS (M)
SDN BHD
  OPTIMAL GLYCOLS (M)
SDN BHD
  OPTIMAL CHEMICALS (M)
SDN BHD
  The Management Team
OPTIMAL OLEFINS (M) SDN BHD

OPTIMAL OLEFINS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD produces two key products: ethylene and propylene. A co-product produced is Pyrolysis Gasoline, commonly used for aromatics.

The OLEFINS plant, which is located within the OPTIMAL complex, houses a world-class natural gas OLEFINS cracker that allows ethane and propane feedstock flexibility and high operating reliability.

Key Markets:
The entire volume of propylene and 95% of ethylene produced by OPTIMAL OLEFINS is consumed within Malaysia with the remaining 5% of ethylene exported to mainly key markets in the South East Asia region.

Products & Production Capacity of OPTIMAL OLEFINS (M) SDN BHD:

Products kTa
Ethylene 600
Propylene 95
Pyrolysis Gasoline 35

*NOTE: kTa: Kilo Metric Ton Per Annum (1000 MTY)


Market Applications:
  • Feedstock for Olefins Derivatives
  • Polyethylene
  • Ethylene Oxide
  • Ethylene Glycol
  • Butanol
  • Aromatics

The percentage of shareholders for OPTIMAL OLEFINS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD are as follows: PETRONAS with 64.25%, followed by The Dow Chemical Company with 23.75% and Sasol Polymers International Investments (Pty) Ltd of South Africa with 12%.

The Dow Chemical
Company

23.75%
PETRONAS
64.25%

Sasol
12%
 
Shareholder’s Breakdown

The Logo History
Competitive Advantage World Class Facilities
 
 






>top
2005-2007 by OPTIMAL Malaysia. All rights reserved | Privacy Policy | Contact Webmaster